Versatile, powerful and efficient, John Deere Row-Crop Tractors have an engine horsepower range from 110 to 410.
What is the highest horsepower John Deere tractor?
The 10 most powerful tractors in the world
- John Deere 9570 RT achieves a magnificent 627 hp.
- John Deere 9620RX reaches an impressive 650 hp.
- New Holland T9.700 reaches an almost unbeatable at 682 hp.
- Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 takes second place.
- Big Bud 16V-747 is the world’s most powerful tractor.
How many horsepower is a 60 John Deere?
John Deere 60
|John Deere 60 Power|
|Drawbar (claimed):||36.94 hp 27.5 kW|
|Belt (claimed):||41.57 hp 31.0 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||37.68 hp 28.1 kW|
How much HP does a 4020 John Deere have?
The 4020 Diesel has a six-cylinder engine tested at 84 drawbar and 91 PTO horsepower. John Deere’s Syncro Range transmission with 8 forward speeds and two reverse speeds was standard, a power shift transmission was optional.
How many horsepower does a 6200 John Deere have?
John Deere 6200
|John Deere 6200 Power|
|Engine (gross):||89 hp 66.4 kW|
|Drawbar (claimed):||53 hp 39.5 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||66 hp 49.2 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||53.40 hp 39.8 kW|